Zanussi Evo 900 Gas 4 Burner Oven Range
900 Series Oven Range
- Burners to feature flame regulator.
- Double skinned door with pressed internal panel for heat insulation.
- Flame failure device on each burner protects against gas leakage when accidental extinguishing of the flame occurs.
- Gas appliance supplied for use with natural or LPG gas, conversion jets supplied as standard.
- IPX 4 water protection.
- Large sized pan support in cast iron (stainless steel as option) with long center fins to allow the use of the largest down to the smallest pans.
- Oven thermostat adjustable from 140 °C to 300 °C.
- Protected pilot light.
- Ribbed oven base plate.
- The four 5.5 kW high efficiency flower flame burners allow the flame to adapt to different size pans.
- Unit to have stainless steel feet with height adjustment up to 50 mm.
- Pan supports in cast iron are washable in a dishwasher.
- Base compartment consists of an electric standard oven positioned beneath the base plate. Stainless steel oven chamber to have 3 levels of runners to accomodate 2/1 GN shelves (2 steam pans) and ribbed enamelled steel base plate.
- Model has right-angled side edges to allow flush fitting joints between units, eliminating gaps and possible dirt traps.
- One piece pressed 1.5 mm work top in Stainless steel.
- All exterior panels in Stainless Steel with Scotch Brite finishing.
- External dimensions, Width: 800 mm
- External dimensions, Depth: 900 mm
- External dimensions, Height: 850 mm